installation related question

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:20:21 CEST 2005

On 10/15/05, Ralf Habacker <ralf.habacker at freenet.de> wrote:
> currently I'm checking the installation process for mingw and does not found
> any hint how to install headers and other datas.
> Is there any prefered way or hint to do ?
I think env.bksys_insttype should be used here, however, it seems we
need to save env['KDEINCLUDE'] in kde.py, so we can use this to
install headers:

env.bksys_insttype('KDEINCLUDE', 'subdir_if_any', header_files)

in regard to other type of data, please have a look at:
./kio/SConscript

regards,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage