main TODO file ?

Holger Schröder holger-kde at holgis.net
Sat Oct 15 11:04:09 CEST 2005

On Saturday 15 October 2005 10:37, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> Hi,
> Thomas hat placed some TODO's in his design file, I have added some TODO's
> to the mingw notes and jaruslav has added some in his notes.
>
> What about to place all the required todos in a  main TODO file (and
> probably all bugs in BUGS)

that is a good idea of course :-)

perhaps we could even create the different "milestones" that should be done,
as somebody ( you? ) created them for the kde-cygwin port. so we could see,
which different todos are independent from each other, which things have come
how far, which directories are still missing SConscript files, and so on.

perhaps we could also start a Makefile.am -> SConscript howto, which tells
people, what Makefile.am statements could be replaced by which SConscript
lines, a kind of a step-by-step guide for other people, which want to create
SConscript files. then hopefully the task of creating SConscript files would
scale better.

i looked into the implementation of bksys yesterday, and there were some
questions popping up, they would make up a good howto, if they had answers.
so i will write them down and post them...

> Regards
> Ralf

Holger