KDE/kdelibs

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Oct 15 08:22:43 CEST 2005

Am Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005 23:28 schrieb Jarosław Staniek:
> Ralf Habacker said the following, On 2005-10-11 23:15:

After thinking a while about this stuff, what about to prefix a ' ' instead of
appending until the overload  stuff is ready, which seems to me more nature.
When I'm working with strings I always take care about  delimiters in the
appended string like this

strcpy(dest,"a")
strcat(dest, " b")

instead of