KDE/kdelibs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Oct 12 17:12:24 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 17:09, LiuCougar wrote:
> I introduced a double # prefix, which will add both dirs, so this will
> achieve what you said:
> includes = '##/dcop ##/kio ##/libltdl ##/khtml ##/kutils '
>
> But as in Makefile.am, not every build dir is useful, so I think we
> should only add ## to those necessary ones

I don't think it's a problem to automatically add every builddir.
It will solve many problems where people forget to test-compile with srcdir!=builddir.

The idea was to always add both srcdir and builddir, without the need for a completely
unreadable ## syntax.  (# itself is a temporary hack I understand, not a long term solution).