CheckFunWithKdefakeImpl not working?

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at befunk.com
Mon Nov 7 14:04:15 CET 2005

I'm getting this when configuring:

---(snip!)---
Checking for function setenv()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function unsetenv()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function getdomainname()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function gethostname()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function usleep()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function random()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function srandom()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function initgroups()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function mkstemps()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function mkstemp()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function mkdtemp()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function strlcpy()... ok - in libkdefakes
Checking for function strlcat()... ok - in libkdefakes
---(snip!)---

Obviously it's thinking every one of them is failing.  However, if I do
the test manually for, eg, gethostbyname:

---(snip!)---
Disco-Volante:/tmp ranger$ cat test.c
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>

int main() {
         char buffer[200];
         gethostname(buffer, 200);
         return 0;
}
Disco-Volante:/tmp ranger$ gcc -o test test.c; ./test && echo passed
passed

I'm using mini-scons, could that be the culprit?  This looks a lot like
the problems I'm having with my other new tests not working...