Commercial Linux software

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:43:02 CET 2011

On 2011-01-27 Andrew wrote:
> Jos,
>    it was really good to talk to you last night regarding the common app
> installer work. I am very interested in seeing what I can bring to the
> table with regards to this project.
>
> First off you now have my contact details and perhaps we can discuss all
> this further over a coffee before you go.
>
> In the meantime I'm going to do some catch-up on what you mentioning to me!

Awesome. Let me introduce you to Frank Karlitschek & the bretzn team!

Guys, I spoke last night wit Andrew Mee who mentioned he has once been
thinking about and working a bit on a payment system for open source app store
stuff. He's knowledgable in this area and might be able to help you guys out
in this rather complicated area! Subscribe him to the list and be sure to suck
him in ;-)

Also be sure to keep Vincent in the loop, as well as the other distro people!