blog

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:18:38 CET 2011

I wanna the photos! :D then I can blog with proof!

By the way, can I post my mockups?

IMPORTANT: Do NOT use the mockups I sent you until now in blog posts!!!!!!!
I used a wrong openSUSE name on the window title, and Will
was concerned this will cause people to complain (and we don't need that
right now). Instead wait until I prepare a fresh round of mockups tonight.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Eugene Trounev

[it-s]