PyKF5 bindings generator improvements out for review.

Luca Beltrame lbeltrame at kde.org
Sun Feb 5 21:25:07 UTC 2017

Il giorno Sun, 5 Feb 2017 14:36:26 +0000
Shaheed Haque <srhaque at theiet.org> ha scritto:

Hello Shaheed and Steve,

> I've reviewed what got merged from PR2 and PR3, and reworked PR4 into
> what I hope is a much more manageable form. The results are in PR9:
>
> https://github.com/ShaheedHaque/extra-cmake-modules/pull/9

I hate to be "that guy", but I have to tell you that doing GH pull
requests is not the way to go for a number of reasons:

- Even if not many touch ECM, it means the few that aren't on GH won't
  review your code;
- The ongoing review, for the same reason, is in a place inaccessible
  to most people with a KDE contributor account;
- The KDE Manifesto mandates the use of KDE infrastructure for KDE
  projects: this means either Reviewboard (going to get retired) or
  Phabricator.

Please don't lock out the larger KDE community just for your own
convenience.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B