PyKF5 bindings generator improvements out for review.

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Sat Feb 4 18:01:19 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking a look. I'll take another look at the PR4: I think I can
split a few bits out in a more granular fashion and that should make it
easier for you.

That said, I would prefer to take the PRs in the order I posted them
because otherwise it is hard for me to track what is and is not "done",
especially as you sometimes end up changing what actually gets committed to
KDE/master; that effectively creates yet another fork for me to have to
reconcile. Ideally, I'd like us to use the PR process and let me do the
commit to KDE when we are happy: the whole point of having all the branches
and PRs split out the way they are is to make this tractable and to allow
me to incorporate your comments in a systematic manner. As we deal with
each PR, I can rebase and rewrite the subsequent PRs.

I hope that sounds OK.

Shaheed