Contributing to python bindings for season of kde 2018

Hrishikesh Barman hrishikeshbman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 12:44:19 UTC 2017

Hello,
I am interested in contributing to kde bindings for python.
PyKde (https://github.com/KDE/pykde5) seems inactive.
Is there any other way I can start contributing to the python bindings?

I asked this in the #kde-dev IRC channel and I was told that there are
attempts to automatically generate python bindings for the kde frameworks.

Please let me know how and where to start if possible.
The kde-soc due is on 26th december so, I'll work on the proposal as soon
as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
Hrishikesh Barman