[Kde-bindings] Update on PyKF5 bindings

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 28 08:36:02 UTC 2016

I'm wondering what the status is of this project... I've spend the past week
defining Krita's bindings wrapper library, and then spent some time exposing
it to Python. I've first used Python to wrap and expose properties and slots
dynamically (https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/browse/rempt%252FT1625-python-scripting/plugins/extensions/pykrita/plugin/krita/mikro.py), but I'm also considering doing full sip-based bindings.

Writing those by hand is going to be a chore, so it would be nice if the
autogeneration tool works. This is the bindings library:

https://phabricator.kde.org/diffusion/KRITA/browse/rempt%252FT1625-python-scripting/plugins/extensions/pykrita/libkis/

(Very rough, most things aren't implemented yet, and I generated it from a
dumb definition file.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org