[Kde-bindings] Update on PyKF5 bindings

Luca Giambonini gluca86 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:34:44 UTC 2016

In data lunedì, 23 maggio 2016 00:06:15 CEST, Stephen Kelly ha scritto:
> Luca Giambonini wrote:
> > Test 2 was to remove also this check, by commenting the line:
> > report_NOT_FOUND("PyQt module does not support Qt version $
> > {Qt5Core_VERSION_MINOR}.${Qt5Core_VERSION_PATCH} for the $
> > {CMAKE_FIND_PACKAGE_NAME} Module.")
> >
> > After taht I was able to build the whole pkgs!
>
> Thanks for doing that investigation. I was able to see where the problems
> were and fix them.
>
> If you pull updates now it should just work.

Thanks Steve,
only one issue, the extra-cmake-modules submodule of the frameworks-bindings
points to an non existent commit (7ab1cd8).
https://github.com/steveire/extra-cmake-modules/tree/
7ab1cd89ca5b4c1bebb02d5ab631dd08c7eafa80

An other question, the install() function in the cmake script is currently
missing, how we can install the generated binding easly?

Thank you,
	Luca