[Kde-bindings] PyKF5 status?

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Fri Jun 26 07:51:23 UTC 2015

Hi Scott,

Is there any progress? I f not, maybe you could just push everything you’ve
done so far to a feature branch and others (e.g. I) can look at it? Maybe
with a document explaining the missing parts and difficulties?

Best regards, Philipp

Scott Kitterman <kde at kitterman.com> schrieb am Fr., 29. Mai 2015 um
22:58 Uhr: