[Kde-bindings] QtRuby for Qt5

Mrunali.Tandel-TRN Mrunali.Tandel-TRN at lntebg.com
Mon Jul 13 04:14:29 UTC 2015

Hi,
                I am willing to do a scripting based project for which I'll be using Qt framework. I read somewhere that QtRuby is not for Qt 5.x. I wanted to know whether QtRuby supports Qt 5.x? And if so, for which version of QtRuby and Ruby, this support is available?
--MT

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.