[Kde-bindings] [RFC,Qt5] smokeqt CMake cleanup

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 18:57:40 UTC 2015

Hi Sylvain,
I'd love to help out with this, but it seems your build gets farther than
mine does.  I've applied all your smokegen patches and smokeqt, but I get
lots of compile errors.  I've applied the smokegen patches on top of the
master branch (not the Qt5 one), and the smokeqt patches on top of the Qt5
branch.  Is that what you're building from?  What Qt / gcc versions are you
using?

-Chris