[Kde-bindings] Twine2 (PyKDE* code generation tool) Naming

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Mon Apr 6 18:00:10 UTC 2015

The refactor sounds good.

As for a configuration file, you might care to look at the patch I posted
in the other thread for an alternative approach; its not quite right
because (a) IIRC the norm for KDE builds is for all the repos to be at the
same level and (b) the output ("build") directory is conventionally taken
as the current directory and (c) I'm a bit stuck becuase I just cannot seem
to make *anything* build.

If that does not suit, then I'd argue for overrides by passing args into
kf5.py. That could be run from cmake to end up with something that builds
like any other KDE package.