[Kde-bindings] Rescuing PyKDE's twine2 from gitorious

Shaheed Haque srhaque at theiet.org
Thu Apr 2 18:41:33 UTC 2015

I think it would be better to have twine2 as part of the PyKDE5 repo
because from what I can see, it is relatively tightly bound to this project
(i.e. it seems that enhancements in twine2 are likley going to be needed in
synch with wider bindings and C++ syntax coverage).

That would clearly imply the need to fork the PyKDE4 capable version into
the PyKDE4 repo too.

(Simon, is this an insane idea?).

Either way, I look forward to the move.