[Kde-bindings] generating sip files?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jul 30 12:50:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

It's been ages since I last used Python, ten years to be exact, so I'm
very much out of date. I want to create Python binding for Krita, which
means bindings for a a dozen libraries and a huge number of classes.

I seem to remember that there used to be something called presip to
pregenerate headers, and that is used for the Kate Pate module. There's
also something called twine that seems to have been used for the PyKDE
bindings.

I can find neither tool, and I don't relish writing a simple shim library
or do hundreds of headers by hand.

What's the latest information about this topic? I am going slightly craze
because of a lack of google-fu...

Boudewijn