[Kde-bindings] Using Signals/Slots with String argument

Mat Arge argemat1010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:45:53 UTC 2013

What I acutally want to achieve, is to change the UI from a different thread.
According to the www, executing code in the UI thread can either be achieved
via QMetaObject.InvokeMethod (see my other message to the list today) or via a
signal/slot combination and so far I haven't managed to make either of them
work in Qyoto.

cheers
Mat