[Kde-bindings] Install Windows Binaries

Mat Arge argemat1010 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:39:07 UTC 2013

OK, that helps. Or at least I thought so first, I am still confused. I tried
to contact the OpenSuse people about their outdated package, but they said
they just build it from upstream.
I looked at your git, and found  that there are currently two repositories.
One which builds the new style with qyoto-qtcore.dll/libqyoto-native.so at
git://anongit.kde.org/assemblygen, and another one which builds the old style
(qt-dotnet.dll/libqyoto.so) at git://anongit.kde.org/qyoto.
Even more confusing, the git://anongit.kde.org/qyoto repository appears to be
the more current one (more recent git commit, more recent git tag).

Also, I don't really get the versioning theme of qyoto. The tags in the git
repositories appear to follow the version number of KDE, while the stuff from
your homepage (Windows binaries 4.0.7, API documentation 4.0.6) have a
different version scheme.

Sorry for beeing troublesome, but I am really trying to get my head around it.

cheers
Mat