[Kde-bindings] Install Windows Binaries

Mat Arge argemat1010 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:19:18 UTC 2013

On Monday 21. October 2013 16:28:40 Manickkavasakam wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I am not sure, whether the windows binaries will work in linux environment.
> I think you need to build it from source, if the binaries are not available
> for your distro. Please check this link for build instructions
> http://zetcode.com/gui/csharpqyoto/introduction/.

No, you misunderstood me. I am developing the software in linux, everything
works fine there (installed the tight packages).
But the software needs to run on Windows, too (acutally, primarily there). And
so I am trying to get it running on Windows by copying the bin folder from
Monodevelop and supplying the correct dlls for windows. The last part, is
where I am stuck right now.

cheers
Mat