[Kde-bindings] Troubles to build Qyoto in Kubuntu

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 08:47:44 UTC 2013

    Phillip, thank you for pointing that out. I had completely forgotten about that project. I'd still prefer the name, though, so I'll be sure to contact its author and discuss the issue with him. Of course, a new name is not out of the question, I would take suggestions.
    Could you please send me a link to where it says the old qt-sharp was superseded by Qyoto? I can find it at neither http://sourceforge.net/projects/qt-sharp/ nor http://qt-sharp.sourceforge.net/.

    Best regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev