[Kde-bindings] Troubles to build Qyoto in Kubuntu

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 18:27:48 UTC 2013

    Because SMOKE is not being developed any more, Qyoto is obsolete. I've been working on a new version based on https://github.com/mono/CppSharp for about two months now. I think I'll have uploaded it by the end of this month. I am sorry about this but my time does not allow me to maintain both SMOKE and Qyoto so I was forced to start almost from scratch with this new solution. However, while I won't work on the old source code of Qyoto any more, I might be able to help you depending on the exact issues you have. For example, if you have problems with the Mono/.NET binaries of Qyoto but you have successfully compiled the native part and SMOKE Qt, you could get the Windows version of Qyoto and take its Mono/.NET binaries, they will work. Or, since you say that some parts of Qyoto work, you could just continue writing your code because the new version is going to be source compatible.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev