[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 10:52:09 UTC 2013

    Unfortunately, that did not work. The problem was that these KDE policies do not check just HEAD but all commits in line so the offending commit still caused trouble. I found which one it was: "get rid of compiler warnings about mstackrealign in visual studio". If you look at your diff for this commit, you'll see that every file had only the region around "# Realign the stack..." changed - with the exception of qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt, which had almost all of its new lines changed. I had to manually reapply your changes from this commit and above and create new commits to make this work. This means that you may have some conflicts to resolve when you merge to your dev branch.
    Anyway, while this was not pleasant, I really appreciate your work, please keep up. :)

    Regards,
    Dimitar