[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 15:15:56 UTC 2013

    This works, thanks. However, now I get an error trying to push the last commit:

    remote: Audit failure - Commit 8e56f67f29dee0c30e620d7d1c55faac8c06723e - This file contains wrong line endings, it needs to be linux line endings ( you can look at dos2unix if needed ) : assemblies/qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt
remote: Push declined - commits failed audit
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To git at git.kde.org:assemblygen
! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:assemblygen'

    I push from Windows and I use Git's automatic conversion from LF to CRLF. So qyoto-phonon/native/CMakeLists.txt should've appeared to me with CRLF but when I open it I can see it uses LF. All other native/CMakeLists.txt appear with CRLF. Could you please check this as well?

    Dimitar