[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 23:15:23 UTC 2013

    David,

    Arno has pushed the smokegena and smokeqt changes and I've tested the assemlygen ones. There is a single issue I've found: the path to the documentation now comes with quotes around it (that is, "C:\Qt\4.8.4\doc" instead of C:\Qt\4.8.4\doc) about which Directory.Exists reports no existence, and as a consequence no documentationis generated. Could you please check this?

    Dimitar