[Kde-bindings] Qt & SWIG

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Jul 12 19:23:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 20:59:45 +0200
Arno Rehn <arno at arnorehn.de> wrote:

> Personally, I don't think converting bindings that are written for an
> entirely different language is the way to go here.

wxPython also uses SIP and when I was considering to use wx bindings for
some languages, the conclusion was to have stable wxC.

Maybe, similar thing is required for Qt as well?

But, I must agree, that Qt is losing by not providing more support for
language bindings...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From anger, complete delusion arises, and from delusion
bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered,