[Kde-bindings] Qt & SWIG

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 18:15:00 UTC 2013

    Dylan,

    Thank you for your suggestion. I know about CXXI but it wouldn't be my choice for the following reasons:
    1. It is both incomplete and abandoned;
    2. It relies on Reflection.Emit which is not supported on iOS; Qt will soon officially run on iOS and it'd be nice if the bindingsworked on that platform too.

    Regards,
    Dimitar