[Kde-bindings] Qyoto & F#

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Jul 9 05:42:16 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'd like to write open-source multi-platform desktop application by using some
type-safe compiled language - iow. not using C(++) & e.g. Python.

Considering that Qt is much better option for the task than GTK+
toolkit, the choice of implementation language greatly depends on the
availability of Qt bindings.

One possible option is to use F#, so I wonder how it works with Qyoto,
are there any examples of applications written using F# with Qyoto
bindings, what is the status of Qyoto project, support for Qt5 etc.?

The other option would be to use (Qt)Ada...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes