[Kde-bindings] Qyoto build failed on Ubuntu 12.10

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 27 17:18:44 UTC 2013

    Hi,

    It seems to me this is a Mono issue and has nothing to go with Qyoto. Anyway, try running "sn"to check if you have the "sn" package installed and if not, install it. This may fix the issue. If not, all Qyoto libs should be in <your_assemblygen_build_dir>/bin and you can get them from there and use them.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev