[Kde-bindings] Small API change exception for KActivities::Info

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 23:14:16 UTC 2013

> If it's going to make things faster and it's just exposing an existing
> method i'd say go for it, after all people are committing patches that are

Aaron's stance on this is to leave it as it is since it is only used by SLC
which is not released on the desktop, and he doesn't want to introduce more
new things that need testing for Active 4.

So, I'm retracting the request. The patch will stay out of 4.10.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Cheerio,
Ivan

--
The problem with object-oriented languages is they’ve got all this
implicit environment that they carry around with them. You wanted