[Kde-bindings] Get a pointer to SmokeBinding

j j jerro.public at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 23:19:23 UTC 2013

> But if there's a valid use-case I wouldn't object to implementing this in
smokev4.

I'm only learning to use Smoke, so maybe what I want to do can be achieved
in some other way. I wan't to be able to call the most derived method given
a Smoke object.

Say I have a Smoke object foo of type Foo, on which I have set a
SmokeBinding bind which overrides bar(). Now say I call foo's method bar()
thorugh the Smoke api. It seems that this results in Foo.bar being called
directly, without bind->callMethod() being called first. I could call the
most derived method if I could get to the binding instance, but if there's
a better way to do it, I'd love to hear about it.

regards,
jerro