[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: Linux build - fixed QX11EmbedWidget/QX11EmbedContainer

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 22:55:23 UTC 2013

    Hi all,

    With Steven Boswell's help, I've fixed the QX11EmbedWidget/QX11EmbedContainer problem when building Qyoto on Linux. Now the classes are no longer excluded and build with no errors.
    Steven, I've fixed this by checking for nested types when generating signals. I've taken a look at your patch and it seems OK. But there are many changes and I wanted to think on it a little longer, to see if it's possible to exclude a class at a single central place. About this other fix I've applied, I had to do it anyway because these two classes were only blacklisted because of it, and there may be other similar in future Qt versions.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev