[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: running on Linux

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 09:07:43 UTC 2013

    I returned the dependency on .NET 4 two months ago. I needed that for the default values of parameters. You had been the only one who had had a problem with .NET 4, and as you hadn't shown up for a long time, I thought you had given up on Qyoto and I restored the .NET 4 dependency. Sorry it turned out like that. .NET 4 is not actually needed, I just need C# 4.0 to be able to compile the default argument values. The C# 4.0 compiler can actually produce .NET 3.5 assemblies and I tried to but I could not find how to do it with the CodeDom API. Now that you are on the Qyoto train again I'll make another attempt right after I have fixed the signal event naming and added your patch. Of course, any help is welcome.

    Dimitar