[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: Linux build fixed

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 12:00:49 UTC 2013

    Hi, Steven,

    Long time no see. :)
    About this error, I think there may be some bug in the Mono you use because I completed the related functionality months ago. I use CodeDomProvider.CreateEscapedIdentifier to get a valid argument name. Could you create a small test like this:

    new CSharpCodeProvider().CreateEscapedIdentifier("base")

    and see if you get "@base". You could use the Mono's Compiler as a Service.

    Regards,
    Dimitar