[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] New Build Instructions for Linux, Windows MinGW and Windows Visual Studio

David Lechner david at lechnology.com
Tue Feb 26 19:05:38 UTC 2013

I've been working on getting assemblygen, etc. to build (easily) on
Windows. I invite anyone interested to checkout
https://github.com/dlech/assemblygen/wiki and see if it is helpful.

As noted in the windows tutorials, you will need to use the dev branch
of my github repos for assemblygen and smokeqt. Also, be warned, there
are some issues with spaces in file/directory names that I have not
worked out yet, so you might run into issues if you have them.

If folks have good results, I'm sure Dimitar will merge my changes into
the main repo, but I think it would be good to have a few people try it
first.