[Kde-bindings] Qyoto & F#

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 15:31:27 UTC 2013

    Hi,

    The heir of Qyoto, called QtSharp, has already been switched to anothertechnology, CppSharp (https://github.com/mono/CppSharp). You can find the code at https://github.com/ddobrev/QtSharp. There is a plan in it (ODT format) which you can check for missing features. Any questions are, of course, welcome.

    Regards,
    Dimitar Dobrev

On Sunday, December 1, 2013 4:25 PM, Limbo Peng <iwinux at gmail.com> wrote:

Dimitar Dobrev <dpldobrev <at> yahoo.com> writes:
>     I am very sorry, yesterday I sent you the URL of the Qyoto repo
(git://anongit.kde.org/assemblygen) while I was talking about the SMOKE repo
(git://anongit.kde.org/smokegen).

>     Please excuse me about this misunderstanding.

Sorry to dig up this old post. I'd like to ask: how can we help Qyoto switch
from SMOKE to SWIG?

-Limbo