[Kde-bindings] Building qyoto on Ubuntu 12.04

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 17:13:28 UTC 2012

Hi, Antonio,

libcppparser.so is one of the libraries created by smokegen. If it's missing, there's something wrong with smokegen. Check if you have libcppparser.so in /home/antonio/qyoto/lib. If so, make sure you have permission to read it (I've always build Qyoto with admin privileges so this may be the problem with your setup). If not, check if you have something like libcppparser2.so or libcppparser.so.2, etc, and if so, create a link named libcppparser.so and try again. Else please post here what you get in the console after you make install smokegen.