[Kde-bindings] [Qyoto] Casting QObjects

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 20:42:56 UTC 2012

Hi, Mach,

On my machine your sample behaves the same way with the addition that traditional casting (that is, replacing

QWidget widget = (QWidget) child.MetaObject().Cast(child);

with

QWidget widget = (QWidget) child;

work as well). Apparently There is a bug in the IsWidgetType function because it allows the "qt_rubberband" which the debugger shows as a QObject only, to pass. However, "if (child is QWidget)" works properly so you can use that.