[Kde-bindings] Qyoto unable to load dylib on OS X

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 11:45:09 UTC 2012

I build Qyoto on the mac a while ago but I didn't set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH, just changed the DLL maps and copied the libs next to the executable and it ran. There was a problem at run-time, though, a crash at isContainedInstance or similar in qyoto-qtcore-native, I believe. I'm having some problems with my machine now but even when it's OK I'd rather work on this error instead of configuring paths.