[Kde-bindings] smoke generator crashing on win64

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Thu Mar 1 18:50:43 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I've been trying to run the most recent version of the smoke generator on
64 bit Windows, using a custom built 64 bit binary of Qt for MinGW. While
I've had no issues on 32 bit, when the generator is compiled as 64 bit, it
crashes at the generation stage (after parsing). Specifically, it segfaults
in the generate() function of the smoke generator plugin, when it tries to
access the exported ParserOptions struct from the generator.  This is line
65:

I guess something is going wrong with the export across binaries, but I
have no idea why this would happen under 64 bit, but not 32 bit. Both the
plugin and main generator are compiled with the same compiler (gcc from the
mingw64 project).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Michael