[Kde-bindings] Error building Qyoto on Linux

Steven Boswell II ulatekh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 00:25:49 UTC 2012

Yes, I'm building Qyoto with Qt 4.8.1 under both MS Windows and Linux.  Missing include file paths wouldn't cause linker errors.

Perhaps you can send me the CMakeCache.txt file in your smokegen build directory?  I'll compare it against mine and see if there are any significant differences.

I'm sure Qt5 will be supported, but from what I've seen on this mailing list, it's still just a gleam in our eye. :-)

Steven Boswell