[Kde-bindings] Fw: Qyoto Smokegen SmokeQt Windows Build Help

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 08:47:31 UTC 2012

Thanks. I can't see the link in your last e-mail, though, maybe Yahoo or Hotmail messed sth up.

Anyway, I'm afraid this presentation is not relevant. The lecturer, Andrea Gaita, was Alex Corrado's mentor on the CXXI task. That is, this presentation is by the official developers of CXXI who, as I've already mentioned, no longer work on it. Besides, Andrea Gaita has quit Xamarin since then although she's still involved with the Mono community. In short, I still see CXXI as much less reliable than Qyoto even though the latter still has quite a few glitches (help is always welcome). So I'm going to continue my work on it until I actually see a released working version of CXXI.