[Kde-bindings] Qyoto Smokegen SmokeQt Windows Build Help

Daniel twinjudgewarrior at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:41:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am interested in building Qyoto on Windows. I have been following the
instructions through which I have learnt that the Qyoto repo at KDE is no
longer supported.. I did however manage to build this older version in
linux; Ubuntu, after mush now wasted time. I am quite new to many of the
concepts involved with make/cmake as I most of my development has been with
Java for the web using IDE's like eclipse. I managed to make a few sample
widgets and windows using my linux of the unsupported version of Qyoto build
to find out they do not work on Windows. So I dug deeper.

Anyhow, after following the instructions based on this email: