[Kde-bindings] Status of SMOKE and Qyoto

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 22:09:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

I guess you are looking at https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdebindings/csharp/qyoto/repository. This repo is obsolete and no longer supported. I've asked quite a few times for it to be removed but to no avail. The tool used now to generate Qyoto is called assemblygen, http://gitorious.org/assemblygen. Here on this mailing list you can find build instructions, mine and Steven Boswell's.
About SMOKE, it is fully up to date, I believe, but Arno and Richard can provide more info here.