[Kde-bindings] Fw: Fw: building qyoto on Windows

Peter Amstutz peter.amstutz at tseboston.com
Wed Feb 15 14:03:59 UTC 2012

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Qyoto needs to be updated
to reflect that the qyoto repository is obsolete.  Links to building
instructions (relevant ML posts at least) would also be helpful.

Unfortunately, I need to use Visual Studio and don't have a lot of time
to keep tinkering with this, so I will have to look at alternatives,
thanks for your help.

--
Peter Amstutz
Senior Software Engineer