[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: Patch v1: Translate obvious getters into properties or "Get" methods

Crowell, Brian BCrowell at barbnet.com
Thu Dec 13 18:23:10 UTC 2012

As discussed with Mr. Dobrev, this patch finds methods with certain names and signatures and translates them into properties. This covers "Is" and "Has" properties along with a specified list of noun phrases. Getter methods that take arguments are renamed "Get" (Sibling(int row, int column) becomes GetSibling(int row, int column)).

The list of property names is incomplete. I'll add more as I find them.

--Brian