[Kde-bindings] Qyoto QDeclarativeView availability

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 16:25:25 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've taken a look, and it turns out qyoto-qtdeclarative is not wrapped by Qyoto yet. I don't have the time for it but I don't think it is that difficult. If you'd like to give it a shot, you may copy an existing module that doesn't have many modifications (for example, qt-svg), and simply rename any "svg" you find to "declarative", and then go to assemblygen/assemblies/CMakeLists.txt and add this line among the others: add_subdirectory(qyoto-qtdeclarative)