[Kde-bindings] qt4-qtruby installation problems on Mac OSX

Bret Jordan jordan2175 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 15:30:17 UTC 2012

All,

I am having problems getting qt4-qtruby to compile on my Mac.  Setup:

Mac: 10.7.4 Lion
Xcode: 4.2
Qt: I have tried the following binary versions 4.8.2, 4.5.2, 4.4.3
cmake: 2.8.8 binary version
qt4-qtruby-2.2.0: I can not get this to get through the cmake process regardless of the options I pass it.
qt4-qtruby-2.0.3: This one will finish the cmake process but fails during make.

Has anyone got tis working with Lion?  Has anyone been able to get 2.2.0 to compile on Mac at all?  I can send the output from the cmake or make.

Thanks
Bret