[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: new features

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 19:59:19 UTC 2012

I've just pushed a few new features, I'm listing them here together with a few older (1 to 2 months) ones:

1. Generation of properties mapping to pairs of getter and setter functions in Qt classes that are not Qt properties;
2. Generation of events mapping to Qt events;
3. Generation of events mapping to Qt signals;
4. Generation in all members of the real argument names from the Qt headers (where available);
5. Generation of enum argument types instead of uint when mapping QFlags<T> enums.